Hormone Replacement Therapy – Is It Safe for Women?
Are you wondering what is hormone replacement therapy? Well, mentioned below are some details related to hormone therapy.
What is hormone replacement therapy?
Hormone replacement therapy is one of the most popular treatments used for treating menopausal symptoms. However, there are some risks involved with this treatment like cancer, headache and etc. Hence, it is better to consult your doctor and find out the best alternative to it.
- Irregular Periods: Hormone imbalance is one of the main causes for irregular periods. Besides, when you get periods you may experience severe stomach pain, back pain, heavy bleeding or very less bleeding.
- Hot Flashes: Most of the women suffering with menopausal problems generally experience this symptom. If you are suffering with hot flashes then you may experience sudden sensation of warmth in your body.
- Memory Lapses: Memory loss is also one of the common menopausal symptoms. In fact, you will forget things suddenly like appointments, important occasions in your family and etc. It is very important to consult a doctor if you are suffering with this symptom.
- Fatigue: This is also one of the common menopausal symptoms which is caused because of the hormonal changes in your body. You will feel irritated and depressed always because of this fatigue problem. This symptom can cause relationship problems as well which may lead to divorce in future. Hence, it is extremely important to consult a doctor without making any delay if you experience this symptom.
- Low Libido: Low libido can be a cause of hormonal imbalance problem. You will lose your sexual desire because of this problem which may create disturbances in your married life.
- Night Sweats: This problem is also caused by the hormonal imbalance problem. People with symptom generally experiences heavy sweat during night time while sleeping.
- Mood Swings: Mood swings are also caused due to the hormonal imbalance problem during menopause in women.
- Vaginal Dryness: Vaginal dryness occurs due to low estrogen levels during menopause. You will experience severe pain during intercourse because of this problem.
- Bloating: Estrogen deficiency is one of the main causes for bloating. You may experience swollen belly if you have this problem.
- Sleep Disorder: Sleep disorder is also one of the common menopausal symptoms in women. Besides, if you don’t get enough sleep daily then it may lead to other health problems.
- Hair Loss: Estrogen deficiency can be a cause of hair loss problem. There are many people who don’t know that estrogen is essential for hair growth. If you are one among them then it’s time to realize its importance.
One solution to all these menopausal problems is Monalisa Touch. There are many doctors who are providing this treatment at an affordable cost in Shreveport. Hence, it can be little difficult for you while making your decision. In order to avoid this, you could check the websites of different famous doctors for Monalisa Touch Shreveport treatment. Most of the websites will also have patient reviews section. Hence, you could check those reviews to understand which doctor is good at providing the treatment for menopausal problems.
Fix your appointment with one of the best doctors today in Shreveport if you are looking for Monalisa touch treatment!